Thursday, May 31, 2012

Reading Wish List

Magazines I enjoy reading

  • Creation
  • World News
  • Testimony
  • Real Simple
  • Readers Digest
  • Consumer Reports
And occasionally....i.e. waiting rooms
  • cooking magazines
  • popular science
  • National Geographic.
  • ...and that great American rag...."P_ _ _ _ _" 
Reading magazines at this stage of life suits me well.  They usually aren't too demanding mentally, thereby allowing me to go to sleep shortly after reading.  I get my little reading fix AND get to sleep quickly. 

It's rather obvious that our reading materials do say a lot about us.  If I listed the last 5 books I have read, you would think that I was a Christian who likes to read, housekeep, raise children, and live healthily, and make JAM.  What do the titles in your life say? 

1 comment:

  1. My last five books would tell a story along these lines-a Christian seeking to grow, seeking to continue to grow and thrive my marriage, seeking to cut corners and save, seeking towards being a little more minimalistic, and seeking to guide my children in the right way! And seeking to be better at all of it, because I fail daily!

    ReplyDelete

Blog was linked here

Sneaky Momma Blog Design